Episode 45: Crappy poo year

Monday



Crappy poo year was what I was thinking when I saw this article on super-poopers, people with exceptionally hardy intestinal fortitude. I hesitate to show this to Ned for so many reasons. I mentioned this in an earlier post, and I am nervous, as the super-pooper thing ups the proverbial ante.

Ned's growing impulsive from being in pain for so long, and I am concerned that he'll up and quit his job in favour of going on some kind of old-timey soapbox "poo-stravaganza," selling his wares at various health conferences across Canada, no doubt travelling by bus, and on a senior's discount if he can fake his limp a little better. Come to think of it, I bet Ned is the first person to create a fake ID to pretend to be a senior. In what he must think of as a curse, the poor chap's got no grey hair! 

Comments