Episode 32: Ned has decreed that he wants me to be his slave

Thursday



Ned has decreed that he wants me to be his slave. He's tired of having to perform basic human tasks unaided by loyal, indentured labour.

He says this to me this morning: "We'll start with something easy. I have to go to the bathroom, to do a number 2, so you can come with me to help sit down on the seat."

"That's horrible," I say.

"You're lucky," he says. "My first idea was for me to wear a diaper and make you change me."

Sadly, he offered more unsettling specifics.

"Ever since the injury, I've wanted to wear adult diapers, because I was worried that I wasn't fast enough to make it to the washroom. When I saw how much diapers cost, I knew I'd just end up using an old towel from home, and hold it on with safety pins. So that it would be easy for you to change me."

As he leaves the room, I fear we've descended, yet again, to another plane of suffering together.

Comments